Current Engine bay pics everyone

IMG_0382_640x480.jpg

Doodsmack said:
stock exterior ES:

enginebay.jpg

mine is an es too and that is a badddd sleeeper man..lol I feel bad for the ricers out there that temp you at a stop light....and now..a moment of silence for the losers you've whooped...........................

I've neglected the engine for awhile and decided to fix the problem last night.

Attachments

• P7300525.JPG
    P7300525.JPG
    864 KB · Views: 549
as of yesterday....shes gettin there, still more goodies to be installed.

Attachments

• IMGP0693.jpg
    IMGP0693.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 394
from the show we attended yesterday...

Attachments

• PICT5737.jpg
    PICT5737.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 423
djarkitek said:
mine is an es too and that is a badddd sleeeper man..lol I feel bad for the ricers out there that temp you at a stop light....and now..a moment of silence for the losers you've whooped...........................

ya before i did all my exterior mods i had the sleeper look going, it was alot of fun seeing all the suprised looks on everybody's face when u whooped their ass. but then i did the msp front end conversion and i still get the suprised looks when i win!!

currently under way...lots of work to be done.

before#1...during..#2

Attachments

• IMG_3408.jpg
    IMG_3408.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 368
  • misc 003.jpg
    misc 003.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 425
lol, i know right!!

my motor should be out this week and sent to the machine shop.
i am also pulling my cruise control and air conditioning to help clean up the engine bay some more. i will post pics later

rob

joka1 said:
lol, i know right!!

my motor should be out this week and sent to the machine shop.
i am also pulling my cruise control and air conditioning to help clean up the engine bay some more. i will post pics later

rob
can't wait to see it. I'm debating on my power steering..AC will not go, neither with cruise...my civic hatch doesn't have any of it. and I'm MISERABLE.

ya i am keeping the power steering, i still want to drive my car and no pwr steering would annoy me.

Back