CT Members???

Yea that's the same spot as last year. I'll give specific location/directions out soon so everyone has an easy time, but its a pretty easy location to find. Yea if they have the rotaries in a separate spot I definitely think it would be cool to park near them.

I am thinking that I might go late. I don't know if I want to wake up that early. Call me lazy but I have board exams.

This is good, we really need to get something together soon. Anyone interested in getting a meet together at a hartford area movie theatre for the Fast Five premier Thursday at midnight?

Just saw a MA license MSP in Putnam, CT last night. Don't worry, I took a picture. Looked up in my mirror as I was about to get out and thought my mind was playing tricks on me. Until I got out and actually looked. Was weird seeing one, exterior wise, stock. Was hoping the guy would have came out to see if someone was stealing his so I could talk to him. Would have been priceless to see him running out. He would have known quick, but first glance, would have been, "Oh-s***!".

Anybody have a stock Speed3 in CT that I could use in a review? I have a Focus ST that I'm testing right now and would like to pit it against the Speed3.

Back