cs test pipe install

cjms3

hey guys just got a corksport test pipe gonna install this friday =) just a few questions. The donut gasket is the thing on the end of the pipe right? theres no actuall rubber gasket. if so how does that thing work thanks. and where do the springs go... inbetween the bolts and the test pipe side or on the bolts in between the test pipe and down pipe. thanks a million guys thumbs up for the best forum EVERS!!!

hey guys just got a corksport test pipe gonna install this friday =) just a few questions. The donut gasket is the thing on the end of the pipe right? theres no actuall rubber gasket. if so how does that thing work thanks. and where do the springs go... inbetween the bolts and the test pipe side or on the bolts in between the test pipe and down pipe. thanks a million guys thumbs up for the best forum EVERS!!!

What are you testing for?

I installed this some time ago but if i remember correctly its downpipe, bolts with springs (you reuse those) test pipe, bolts with springs (these are the ones you replace with the ones CS gave you, rest of the muffler. Make sure you check for leaks after you installed it as its very common with the CS TP. Also if your car has some miles on it, get some very good product to loosen the stock bolts on like liquid wrench, their on VERY TIGHT.

really its common damn that sux

Contact them, CS, before you install. I believe they are currently, or were, looking people claims regarding this issue. Second hand info though so IDK.

I still have the stock cat with CS DP and CBE with no leaks or CEL's

really s***... im thinkin about selling the car anyways... kinda want a srt4 dont flame hard on me guys. could get an 04 blue srt4 with 42k miles for 11 grand out the door with 4 grand down car payments would be like nothing lol

really s***... im thinkin about selling the car anyways... kinda want a srt4 dont flame hard on me guys. could get an 04 blue srt4 with 42k miles for 11 grand out the door with 4 grand down car payments would be like nothing lol

So basically your paying $15k for an 04 with 42k miles? Your getting raped, better call the (five-0)

Damn that dealer is gonna laugh his ass off as soon as you pull out of the lot with that rat. Hell if you look in your rear veiw mirror you may even see him doing alittle (breakn).

The donut gasket is on the dp side of the stock midpipe. Takes some work to get it off sometimes. Mine popped right off, but others have said it seemed like it was super glued on. Of course, I replaced mine fairly early in the car's life, so that may have something to do with it. Good luck.

Back