Cs stage 2 intake - sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

5doorsoffury

:
12 ms3
CS STAGE 2 INTAKE

Im selling my CS Stage 2 intake. I am selling it since i upgraded.It has been on the car for about 6k miles.

It is all black. There is 2 small nicks in the silicon 45 degree bend that connects to the maf .There is a small wear on the filter from the hood. You can see it in the picture.
There is a small scratch on the nipple for the VC vent hose from removal with a pick (its covered by the hose).There is no VC hose. You can get a new hose for 2$ at a auto parts store.

Contents: 5 black t clamps, Black dry flow filter, black turbo silicon coupler, black silicone maf coupler, black cs maf housing.

List Date: 3/11/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: CS STAGE 2 INTAKE
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

--------------------------------------
__utm.gif

Last edited:
Not trying to be a party pooper put i bought mine used for 110$ shipped.. I think you need to drop you price some more to even get some intrest.

^^You sir got a crazy good deal then. They are like $250 new and this is barely used. Nothing personal but don't come in a s*** on this guys thread. He will sell it at the price he has it set at now.

This is 260 new. This is in great condition. This is a SRI and TIP. Most sell just the sri for 110........... link me where you found this cheaper intake or any cheaper intake in this condition. Thanks for trying to crap on my thread :)

Never mind I foudn the instructions on CS. I assume for the 6k you had this on your car you had no issues with even with the two nicks in the 45 bend, are those nicks all the way through allowing for air to leak out?

The nicks are cosmetic the hose is 4 ply . No issues at all. Almost all maf Couplers 45 degree bends rub on the white Ecu harness cover .
I have a pic of it if you are interested . Ps the nick can't be seen when installed .

Just for reassurance to the potential buyers. Mine looks the exact same and I have been running mine for 24K miles. He is correct that almost all MAF couplers rub the White ECU bracket unless you relocate the ECU. It will not in any way hinder the performance of this system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back