Creative Performance/CPBoost drag 323

(gossip)we are not worthy..we are not worthy!!!! were can i find those tranny parts you are running? please share your insight! internals and all please!!!PLEASE!!!

What's the point of Joining these Mazda Community Forum if you are not willing to share and tell what you have ? I mean is not like we are going to compete with them in a Business Wise. the fun part of these community is to share to other what do you have, have you done, and how fast, big and unique you are ,or just share what you have done, don't matter if is a simple mod, stickers, custom stuff,, what it matters here at least to me is to share, and learn..

man if its a track car you really dont need a intercooler cause it dont run really long enough for the benefits of a intercooler to be seen.

yes that looks simply amazing...I think if most of our MSP's were not daily drivers, it was our job and we were sponsored we would be a lot less careful, do things right the first time and we could have beasts too.... but we gotta drive ours daily... maybe he drives that daily in town idk....

Wow... I swear man, these Puerto Rican Guys are loosing their freaking minds.. what a monster, wow.. any more pictures of these beast, any specs,, C'mon guys share with us what parts are you guys using engine and transmission wise !!!!

Hi,

The engine is a FS 2.0l from a protege 2003, the tranny parts are from PAR eng. and ensambled and modified by me, the head has 5K invested in parts without the labor and the full race port job i did. The tires are MT 26x10x15 in bogart wheels. A haltech E6X tunned by me also in my inhouse Dyno.
75 mm trotle in a custom intake manifold done by me, its better if i do a list but not now. Lets leave some for tommorow!

WHAT HAVEN'T YOU GUYS DONE TO THE CAR YET ??

I mean a lot have countered some limits/boundary to engines internal parts that will fail with 1/3'd of power your making, can you share some insights if you don't mind ??

******* sweet job dude, make some 1/4 miles .

Very interested in Tranny modification to keep it together.

Just pauter rods and CP pistons and cometic gasket and head studs.

About 3 years ago before a started my business and had a lot of free time, i ran 9.78 @ 147 mph with wheely bars and a 2,200 pounds of weight and 24.5x9x13 MH slicks. there are some videos in youtube, let me get it, wait!

Ohh here it is:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR7IrY6UcGk

Wow I didn't know you could do that...most drag cars that I've seen had either a huge intercooler or meth.

Were you using the bearing brace that PAR makes that seats inside the tranny case when yours blew?

No! there is no meth inj since it is just 9 sec running, maybe less(yippy)

Latest posts

Back