crashed the vert today.. it may be going to part out. :(

:
86' RX-7 modded
yep I t-boned a guy (not my fault) and well the pass front corner is pused in and well I dont think I want to put the time into it to put it back together seeing I have the coupe as well

I will post pics up for you gus.. what do u think?

frtenddamagevert.jpg

misaligndrivershoodandlight.jpg

misalignpasssidehoodandlight.jpg

frtbumpercover.jpg

driversheadlight.jpg

driversbucket.jpg

headlightpassbent.jpg

passsidelight.jpg

splitbumpercover.jpg

coolantbottle.jpg

drivers is strait
driverssideside.jpg

pass is bent
passsidebentsupport.jpg

passsidebends.jpg

benthoodhinge.jpg

look at the front on bend
bentfrtframe.jpg

I know this probably doesnt help

but I just wanted to point out that mazda makes a sturdy car man! even if it wasnt that high of speeds that thing held up good...I got rear ended a couple days ago and it held up really well!

yea

me too actually...I heard 'crashed the vert today' and thought 'its gonna be ******! =('

lol, when I got rear ended I stepped out of the car and my first reaction was '*whiskey tango foxtrot!!??* did she even hit me!?'

lol my nephew is being a dumbass lol...

I am going to pull the frt end apart and take a better look and see if it can be put back together the way I would like it for not so much money.. if it is possible it will be done if not or way to pricey I wil part it out for parts to use on my coupe

yeah, i'd definitely look at what damage is actually done and what it would cost to repair. You might be able to do a lot of it yourself as it looks pretty minor.

IF I was to part the car out I would keep the wheels. lol

I am going to take a look at it this weekend I think it is less damaged then I think and I look forward to doing a frt bumper/body kit swap

Back