CP-e rear motor mount

Status
Not open for further replies.
My freshly warrantied CP-e motor mount is up for sale. The one I was selling a couple of weeks ago after I sold my MS3 had some very minor cracking in the rubber. I sent it in to CP-e and they replaced the rubber part with a new 75 durometer center section. The item is essentially new, other than some marks on aluminum and a small amount of wear and tear on the steel inserts that go above and below the vertical sleeve. I'm asking $110 shipped. These go for about $130 plus shipping from the various retailers. Please send me offers to buy this for $50, as it will give me a chance to mock you. This motor mount fits both first and second generation Mazdaspeed 3s and the regular Mazda 3. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Attachments

• 2011-12-20 22.25.38.jpg
    2011-12-20 22.25.38.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 131
I'll sub to see if you drop the price any. I'm needing a new mount but I is poor and would make you an offer but I'm scared shitless that you will mock me.

Feel free to send in offers. Only massive lowballers will be mocked. I got some genuinely obnoxious offers before I warrantied this. Some folks don't seem to see the difference between this and a dogbone.

Dude, i have SO missed u

I've been busy elsewhere but won't shy away from a good debate. I'm ready to take my car to the next level, installed Autotech internals recently and I'm getting an E-85 Perm Tune soon. I need new mounts, getting ready to buy JBR side mount and need a new rear mount. This one looks promising if I can get it for a great price. I have heard to stay away form the 60 durometer CP-E mount as many people have had them fail but the 75 may be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back