CP-E Dashhawk Mount

Sport6

:
2009 Subaru WRX Sedan
Dashhawk Mount Soluction for the SPEED3
Our DashHawk mounting solution is close to completion. This mount as with our gauge pods will have the OEM look and feel. The DashHawk Mount is designed to be located over the defrost vent on the drivers side. Check out the pictures below for more details.

DashHawkMount1.jpg

DashHawkMount2.jpg

I am interested to see what the final price will be..

wow this would be awesome, ive been waiting for something like this to come out. lets hope it wont be too expensive.

http://www.cp-e.com/2177.html?open=37

Intro price for it is $60. I still like my Blendmount.

I like that blendmount idea, but with the extra 20 bucks for the long dashhawk cord, it makes it $69 and think I would rather the placement of the gaugepod better for the money. Also the link from the main MGT site says the Daskhawk version of the mount is discontinued but the link to your install page still works...might be really discontinued or just bad page editing.

I like that blendmount idea, but with the extra 20 bucks for the long dashhawk cord, it makes it $69 and think I would rather the placement of the gaugepod better for the money. Also the link from the main MGT site says the Daskhawk version of the mount is discontinued but the link to your install page still works...might be really discontinued or just bad page editing.

I didn't pay $70 for everything. I think shipped it was around $55, with the extra cord.

I do like how mine is mounted, since it's not far to look compared to in front of the gauges/vent/etc. I actually had it mounted underneath, instead of on top, since our RVMs are close to the roof.

Back