Corksport Shifter Bushings

aceaction

:
2014 Mazda 2 Sport True Red
Haha thanks man. I think I will just get both and do it while im down there. Its only $30 more so why not right? haha

get both and get the 3rd link bushings also if you have a stock shifter than get the bronzoil bushings, if you have a aftermarket then you may or may not need them. I had a TWM and they wouldnt work with that shifter (the bronzoil ones I mean) but you can use 2 of them (they come in a set of 4) over by the tranny on the shift rod. Now I have a kartboy which is similar to the OEM in Design except its a short shifter as you can see in the pic so i can use the whole set of the bronzoil bushings.

The bronzoil go on the shifter like in the pic, the other pic is the 3rd link both of those will stiffen your shifter up real good. We just installed the whole set 3rd link, bronzoil, and shifter bushings in my buddys P5 over the weekend, as well as in mine. The other bushings the yellow ones go under the car also closer to the tranny on the shift rod. The bronzoil bushings come in a set of 4 and the other 2 bushings go over on the rod by the tranny also. ig you look on corksports site they will give you instruction on how to install them and you can see them in the pic of where they go. IMO definitely worth getting them you will thank yourself for them later

Thats a good idea, why not do it all while I have it apart haha. Thanks though, I hadn't thought of that before.

Latest posts

Back