CorkSport Power Series Exhaust for the 2004-2009 Mazda 3 Exhaust

cats are usually to pass emission tests, if you live in california and so on... but if you dont need them than dont get them, they just restrict power/sound! also more expensive lol (cabpatch)

cats are usually to pass emission tests, if you live in california and so on... but if you dont need them than dont get them, they just restrict power/sound! also more expensive lol (cabpatch)

on the video on youtube of the mazda 3 sedan does that have the cat?

The car in our video has the first cat. The second was removed with the installation of the cat back. We do not have a video of the with high flow catalyst version available.

-Derrick

I want this exhaust but I have to save for a wedding now. Going to add this to my wedding registry.

This exhaust with a header would be bad ass. Do you have plans to produce a header for 2.3 na 3's?

We are working on an intake for the 04-09 non turbo model Mazda 3s. We will post up on the forums here when we get closer to the release date for them.

-Derrick
I may be interested in that set up Derrick. Heard the video, like the price, would sound great on my 09 auto. Just have to wait until my cash comes back from teh goverment. I'll pm, in a few weeks about the exhaust.

hey i was wondering i ordered the exhaust but your back ordered 3 months :( when will you guys have them in stock? :(

Hey idk if this is the right forum for this but I wanted to know if its possible for corksport to make a high-flow muffler for sale only? I really like the sound, but cant afford the catback right now. If you can please let me know :)

Back