CorkSport Mazda 2

Why didn't you go for 15x8?
205/50's fit on the 7" wide wheel, 7" < $ than 8" and 1 lb. lighter. I'm not going to be Auto-X'ing that often so didn't see the need for wider wheel....IMO

I'm running 205's on stock rims for my winter wheels. I was able to get a set of 205/50/15 used winters cheap so I put them on the stock rims. I'm running the oem rubber on 7" wide rims which I'm finding a little small so I'm looking to switch to 205 Bridgestone re-11 in the spring. The reviews for the re-11 look pretty good.

The reviews for the re-11 look pretty good.
Tirerack has great reviews on the RE-11 but they list the 205 weight as 21#, the Bridgestone site spec. has it at 24#, so the only negative on the RE-11 is it's the heaviest tire in that size, vs. Yoko ADVAN Ad-08, Falken RT615K. I didn't find out about the 24# weight until after I ordered the package...might have gone to the Falken RT615K instead. (buyers remorse?)

This looks fabulous. Such a nice looking car. Loving the fitment too, the small wheels look good too. Still deciding on my wheel choice and this is a good reference point!

Those tires make the car a man. It is a good looking car, but that wheel tire combo just says F U. Great Job once again CS.

Back