Status
Not open for further replies.

BRON

:
2014 Mazda 6
Corksport LED Light Kit for 2014 Mazda 6 - Practically New

Condition: Practically New
Purchased: Wed. 10/23

This kit by Mazda aftermarket supplier Corksport replaces all exterior and interior bulbs (except head and fog lights) with LEDs. It includes:

- 5 194 bulbs: license plate, courtesy, and 1 extra for the glove box via special request
- 4 DE3175 bulbs: dome
- 2 12V bulbs: visor
- 1 74 bulb: trunk

All bulbs are much brighter than the stock incandescent bulbs and are xenon white (6000k) in color.

I purchased this kit last Wednesday (10/23) because I wanted to try a new LED setup for my 2014 Mazda 6. I bought the Corksport kit based on the brand's reputation for quality and service within the Mazda family. The bulbs were too bright for my taste and that's as far as it goes. I simply just prefer dimmer (but white) lights.

You will notice that 2 of the 194 bulbs have slightly bent metal wiring. I inadvertently bent them while pulling them out of the license plate housings. You will see in the pictures above that these 2 bulbs still work to full effect (I tested them in the courtesy housings). Also, as with all LEDs, if it doesn't work when you first plug it in, reverse the polarity: take it out, flip it around, and plug it back in.

This kit retails for $65 new. I am selling them for $45 since they have been [very slightly] used. Free shipping from The DMV.

For more information on the product: http://www.corksport.com/corksport-led-light-kit-for-2014-mazda-6.html

Questions? Requests? Let me know!

List Date: 10/26/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Corksport LED Light Kit for 2014 Mazda 6 - Practically New
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back