CorkSport Dealer in Canada

:
2019 Mazda CX 5 GT Turbo
Ordered a short ram intake from OSS Motorsport in Winnipeg MB. They are now a dealership for Corksport in Canada! They have most of the products available on their site. I also spoke to them on the phone and if they don't have it listed on the site they will still bring in anything Corksport sells. It will probably take 2 to 3 weeks for it to get to my doorstep, I'll update when it arrives.

Ordered a short ram intake from OSS Motorsport in Winnipeg MB. They are now a dealership for Corksport in Canada! They have most of the products available on their site. I also spoke to them on the phone and if they don't have it listed on the site they will still bring in anything Corksport sells. It will probably take 2 to 3 weeks for it to get to my doorstep, I'll update when it arrives.

That's great to hear. I was at a local car meet near OSS Motorsport last week. Ordering through them is certainly a much better option than what I had to do to get my intake a couple of years ago (drive from Winnipeg to North Dakota to pick up the parcel, then drive back).

I think you'll love the intake, I still can't get enough of the turbo noises lol.

Back