Corksport 80mm Exhaust

Update

Response from Corksport :

Good evening, thank you for your patience. We have reviewed your issue and we would like to ship you a replacement. I do need your help with your current exhaust. If your willing can you take additional pictures for me to help determine what happened. Let me know if this a possibility it will help determine if I send a return tag or not for the warranty piece. Thanks again for your time and patience, please let me know if helping with additional information is a possibility. Have a good evening.

Great response. It would be nice to have someone from CS chime in here as well once they determine what happened.

I have the same exhaust, and the same color car. Like everyone else said with this i hope it doesn't happen to me. My only issue with the whole set up was the hangers. Those where a PITA so get everything lined up just right. The muffler tip was touching my bumper and it took me like 3 different test fits after bending the hangers to get it right. Good luck tho and i hope the hook you up

It does look like there were no welds on the muffler. I'd put money on this never happens again. CS makes good products. Every now and then pieces make it through that have issues, but that's just the nature of manufacturing. I think some people are jumping the gun a bit calling it s***.

I in no way think CS makes Junk. Everything i've ordered and installed from CS has been quality. As you said^^^^ I believe calling it junk is not right. Stuff thats man made is know to fail, or get overlooked in quality check. Stuff happens.

^^^^^^^^^^^ You both took the words right out of my mouth. People are just too quick to judge.

Beat, glad they covered you on that one.

Last edited:
Great response. It would be nice to have someone from CS chime in here as well once they determine what happened.

I suspect that there is an issue with the canister not the exhaust, however, this is not conclusive. Once I know more I will be more than happy to follow-up. Thank you everyone for your support, have a great weekend.
Kelly

Latest posts

Back