CorkSport 2010 Mazda 3/Mazdaspeed 3 LED Light Kit

CorkSport

2010 Mazdaspeed 3
Authorized Vendor
:
All Mazdas!
CorkSport is happy to annouce our new LED light kit for the 2010-Mazda 3 and Mazdaspeed 3. The light kit replaces the map lights, dome light, rear hatch (or trunk for sedan models), and license plate lights for a total of 7 lights. The light kit is $35 and can be found here.

Axl-9-011-4.jpg

Axl-9-011-3.jpg

Axl-9-011-2.jpg

Axl-9-011-1.jpg

-Derrick

Currently the visor lights are not included in the kit. Would anyone be interested in paying a few more dollars to include the visor mirror lights too? I know some people use the visor mirror more than others.
Opinions?

i can vouch for these. received them in the mail a few days ago and threw 'em on in about 20 minutes. they're looking really nice!

Currently the visor lights are not included in the kit. Would anyone be interested in paying a few more dollars to include the visor mirror lights too? I know some people use the visor mirror more than others.
Opinions?

I would be interested in that.

The visor lights are crazy bright that we looked at. You have to give yourself 30 seconds to be able to see afterwards. So for now I don't think they will be a viable option.

-Derrick

The visor lights are crazy bright that we looked at. You have to give yourself 30 seconds to be able to see afterwards. So for now I don't think they will be a viable option.

-Derrick

any chance of covering or painting the LEDs to diffuse the light enough to make it bearable?

We are looking into a different LED bulb with a lower light output. And I am working on the 1st gen MS3 kit, which should be available very soon (hopefully next Tuesday, 6/22).

crap.... another mod I will be doing. haha actually i was just thinking about converting my lights to LED today.

Back