Continental Tres Discount

Perro del Sol

:
2003 MSP, Spicy Orange, 2004 Mazda 6 Hatch, 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon
Continental Tires Discount

Forthose of you who are interested, I met with one of the marketing reps for Continental tires and they are trying to reach out to our community to see if we are interested in their products. So, with that being said, here is the skinny on the program.

If you are interested in a set of Summer UHP or HP tires, you can save anywhere from $40.00 to $80.00, if you buy two tires, you get $40.00, if you get 4 tires you will receive a $80.00 VISA gift card. Now, here is the best part of this, once you get redeem the initial coupon, they'll send you another one and then you can pass it along to a friend of family member and get another $40 or $80 dollars.

If you are interested, please shoot me a PM or an e mail, so far a couple of the Ohio guys have already ordered them and will be getting the $80.00 VISA Gift card in the next couple of weeks. Looks like Tire Rack has the bes deals out there, to date.

Last edited:
Just placed my order for 245/40ZR18 Continental ExtremeContact DW tires. Thanks Marlon!

Just another quick update for you guys. every month I will have new invitations for Ohio folks. You should also know that there is a 60 day free trail, if you do not like the tires for any reason, you can send them back. Continental is really pushing the Extreme Contact D W tire, so look for some agressive pricing on those tires.

Back