Considering to buy a used GT (2010-11), questions

Hi Folks
Out of most SUVs on the road I have always liked CX-9 . In fact we test drove it 1.5 yrs back and almost bought it.
We are back in the market now for a 3 row crossover and naturally CX-9 is at the top of our list (mdx is also in the fray). I have searched this great forum quite a bit and soaked in as much as I could :).

I have some questions to begin with, if we are looking at buying a used 2010 or 11 Grand Touring model,
1. What are the aspects to watch out for in a used CX-9? Any specific things about this vehicle to keep an eye out for? like rust etc?
2. prices paid for used 2010-11 GT recently?

Thanks

We bought our 2010 GT AWD Moonroof/Bose/Power liftgate 2 months ago. It had 25,000 miles when we bought it. We got it for 24,000 before tax, title, etc... The dealership gave us $7,000 for my wife's 2004 Honda Accord EX 4cyl with 107,000 miles. I thought we got a pretty good deal.

I love the vehicle. Drives great, gets decent fuel mileage (recently 23.5 mpg on a 120 mile highway trip), comfortable, plenty of passenger room, great features.

I drive a 2009 4wd Honda Pilot Ex and the CX-9 is a much better vehicle in my opinion.

I still think the CX9 is the best 3-row SUV on the market, at least in it's general price category. Only one I'd rather have is a 2007+ E70 X5, but for mid 20's that puts you in a 07 with 60K+ miles in an X5. So depends what is important to you.

Back