Confusion!

yes turboge, you handled that better than i thought :)
I figured u'd go on ranting about it. Anyways its none of my business, i just had to come back for things that you were assuming. It's all good bro.
were you the black msp following steph in that canyon video?

Mazdaspeedgirl said:

What the hell...I'll race ya!:D

Member in gone and 60 seconds were dude's like what about having sex while stealing a car?

what about having sex while racing? it'd be acquard and u'd prolly lose but ultimately your winning ;)

In the low video I am in front of her and sometimes behind her, I can't recall if the high video has me in it, I think thats a black WRX as I don't have license plates.

There is a lot of footage that is missing, including me coming up on her doors through apexes trying to hit the camera man. Maybe more video's will come.

ah i didn't dl the low video though low meant low quality.. s*** u still ahve the link i'd like to get the other video.

Ryan said:

Member in gone and 60 seconds were dude's like what about having sex while stealing a car?

what about having sex while racing? it'd be acquard and u'd prolly lose but ultimately your winning ;)
dayum...if I didn;t know any better (and I prolly don't) I'd think you were trying to ge me to have sex with you in your car! :D

Mazdaspeedgirl said:

dayum...if I didn;t know any better (and I prolly don't) I'd think you were trying to ge me to have sex with you in your car! :D

I saw you asking for it, so he has every reason to. You just like the drama! So take it! (upbum) (bj)

ooo...and he kicks in a bit of curiosity play in there...

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
Casting "Transporteleportation" 1,000,000 on Ryan...

It puts a pair of glasses on you and places you in band camp so you can play dungeons and dragons each night for fun.

Back