Complete PWR cooling package, Aftermarket, & OEM parts

ALL OEM PARTS ARE NOW FREE, JUST PAY SHIPPING. PAY IT FORWARD!!

Hey guys,
I’m selling my complete PWR cooling package that I put together for my Mazdaspeed. For those of you who have seem my build thread, you know I have radically redone the core support, modified the firewall for triple master cylinder brake pedal assembly, and have a KL swap in process. Due to this, I am selling all my coolers, aftermarket parts, and left over OEM part that are left over from its previous days.

If any of you are interested in anything you see, please PM me first before sending any payments to my Paypal: dragonballspeed@hotmail.com because some parts include shipping, and others do not due to size, weight, and or both. I do have some flexibility on pricing for off-the-self aftermarket and OEM parts. The custom parts are a little more firm in price.

If you find cheaper price for used OEM parts, I will match just provide valid link. If you find cheaper price for aftermarket parts, I will match at 50% of new part price if you can provide authorized vendor and link for verification.

Now on to the parts! THANKS for Looking!

Mods, signage just for you.
DSCN4155.JPG

Cooling system parts offered in multiple ways. Parts include: PWR Radiator, PWR Intercooler, PWR Custom size Oil Cooler, SPAL 12” curved blade puller fans, Thompson Automotive filter relocation kit, Perma-cool oil thermostat, -8AN Earls lines and fitting, and custom aluminum mounting brackets utilizing OEM mounting points.

1. $1000.00 Shipped: Complete package
  2. $225 + shipping: PWR Radiator, OEM mounts for stock fans have been removed
  3. $100 + shipping: SPAL 12" fans or $50 + shipping for each fan - SOLD
  4. $250 + shipping: PWR Intercooler, 24”x12”x3” IC core & 2.5” inlet/outlets
  5. $150 + shipping: PWR Custom sized oil cooler 18”x5.5”x2”, -8AN male fittings
  6. $250 + shipping: Thompson Automotive filter relocation kit, Perma-cool thermostat, -8AN Earls lines & fitting
DSCN4169.JPG

DSCN4163.JPG

$100 + shipping: SPAL 12" fans or $50 + shipping for each fan - SOLD

DSCN4158.JPG

DSCN4161.JPG

DSCN4171.JPG

DSCN4167.JPG

FREE + Shipping: OEM Kenwood subwoofer hanging bracket$25 Shipped
DSCN4176.JPG

FREE + Shipping: OEM under hood fuse box w/cover
DSCN4180.JPG

FREE + Shipping: OEM under dash fuse box
DSCN4178.JPG

FREE + Shipping, great if doing AAC dual MC hack
DSCN4182.JPG

FREE + Shipping, replaced with AWR parts, good bushing & straight
DSCN4184.JPG

FREE + Shipping / AWR Motor Mount SOLD
DSCN4191.JPG

FREE + Shipping: OEM block / transmission shim plate
DSCN4197.JPG

Other parts to be listed and pictured soon will include:
NEW – Apexi Turbo Timer, Black w/amber lighting
NEW – Bosch 60lb injectors with pigtails and o-rings
NEW – Wilwood reverse swing triple MC pedal assembly, good for projects other than Proteges
Used Apexi AVC-r boost controller
OEM blower motor
OEM blower motor fan speed resistor
OEM driver’s side airbag, passenger side airbag w/o cover, and airbag control module. Vehicle never in accident
Custom subwoofer enclosure made specifically for Protg with cover in orange suede

Thanks Again

Last edited:
Will the spal fans work with the stock radiator and are they slim fans?

Will the spal fans work with the stock radiator and are they slim fans?

Gabi, that is kind of a loaded question, YES the fans would fit, and Yes they are the slim line version.

If you have OEM radiator and SM intercooler, you would just have to make some type of mount that spans the width across both coolers. If you switched to an OEM P5 radiator then you could attach directly to the radiator or make a shroud.

If I purchased the ABS system from you, would I need anything else? I would be putting it on my P5 (does not have abs).

If I purchased the ABS system from you, would I need anything else? I would be putting it on my P5 (does not have abs).

I cannot answer this question with certainty, but based MSP ecu pinouts and complete vehicle wiring diagram I would say that retrofitting a car with ABS that does not have ABS is going to require more than what I have to offer. You would need all of the pieces I have, plus 2 rear wheel speed sensors, plus an ECU that is ABS equipped, plus a wiring harness from an ABS vehicle. Swapping out the wiring harness alone would be like taking the entire car apart, change everything, and then put it back together.

As much as I would like to sell my items,I would advise against it for this purpose. But if you want to try, knock yourself out. I can provide a copy of the ABS wiring diagram if you want to study this further.

As much as I would like to sell my items,I would advise against it for this purpose. But if you want to try, knock yourself out. I can provide a copy of the ABS wiring diagram if you want to study this further.

And that's how you know this is a good guy and seller. Free Bump for a guy with integrity. GLWS.

Bump for tax season! I need this stuff to move guys so please make reasonable offers if you see something you want or need.

Thanks,

Back