Compiled List Of Parts/Accessories For The Mazda6...

I was recommended by an online site to get 18in rims with 225/45 tires but when i go to the site you have listed that has 18' rims they have 225/40, which is better? what does the 40-45 stand for, tryin to learn more about my car so i can hook it up, please help me out

Last edited:
all this info is really good.

I've also heard greddy is making a twin turbo for the 6. Anyone know if this is true or not?

DieNadel said:
www.andysautosport.com-Bodykit and other misc. stuff
This site is where I found the rims I want! It's a pretty good site and will improve as they get more. I also considered the stingray body kit he has but with manitoba winters that just isn't going to happen since I'm already lowering the car I'll have a hard enough time leaving the driveway!

zoomzoom6s said:
Hey sup guys, im new here and really dont plan on hangin around just wanna drop a link... it is cheaper than ebay after shipping and they shipf rom USA< not chine like all others... buy fromhim!
www.cardomain.com/id/mazda6partscheap
www.eastcoast6.com/merchandise
\thanks and definately check ot out

dude your such a tool your the same seller that goes around cardomain taggin everyones guestbook its you selling no tsome link you founds mods if you see this I say delete his posts

timba24 said:
dude your such a tool your the same seller that goes around cardomain taggin everyones guestbook its you selling no tsome link you founds mods if you see this I say delete his posts

I am sorry if I have hurt your feelings or something, i really am. Sorry, I am just trying to sell these chrome mazda6 items. I enjoy "hooking up" cars and with these rare parts found only on ebay, they truly make a mazda6 or any other car, stand out, but these parts are made specifically for the mada6. Now, if you want at your own discretion, please do check out my website, I am selling mazda6 parts at lowest prices, and have just added a few more items, like chrome door handles, etc. Thanks!

zoomzoom6s said:
I am sorry if I have hurt your feelings or something, i really am. Sorry, I am just trying to sell these chrome mazda6 items. I enjoy "hooking up" cars and with these rare parts found only on ebay, they truly make a mazda6 or any other car, stand out, but these parts are made specifically for the mada6. Now, if you want at your own discretion, please do check out my website, I am selling mazda6 parts at lowest prices, and have just added a few more items, like chrome door handles, etc. Thanks!
ya I know wht your doing here man and you didnt piss me off bu tthese boards have a big thing against only allowing authorized vendors promote their sites so I suggest you talk to an admin on here

HI, I found this site on google, I bought a spoiler off em, pretty nice deal, 180 painted, shipped, compared to Mazda's 390! This site seems cool, I emailed em, they said they are gettin cp-e!!!!!!!! and injen v6, and headers, even a custom turbo kit!

Perhaps you should try becoming a sponser? As it is, your already getting banned off of 6club. Your just hurting your own sales :(. And btw the mazda spoiler (painted and offical oem) is 280, not 390. Considering its not a fiberglass copy like the ones on ebay, that 100 dollars isn't much more to pay.

You can add AutoRnD for all the Hardcore Japanese stuff:

AutoExe, MintBlue, Endless, Zeal, Work Wheels, Volk Racing Wheels, 5Zigens, etc...
Suspension: Espelir, Eibach, RSR, etc...
Here's an example of something I have in stock. First set in Western Hemisphere.

Endless 6Pot Mini Two piece floating disc brake kit:

Attachments

• tn_DSC00003.JPG
    tn_DSC00003.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 282
any new venders wish to make yourselves known in this thread? :) Come on I know you guys are lurking...

ARD MP5 said:
You can add AutoRnD for all the Hardcore Japanese stuff:

AutoExe, MintBlue, Endless, Zeal, Work Wheels, Volk Racing Wheels, 5Zigens, etc...
Here's an example of something I have in stock. First set in Western Hemisphere.

Endless 6Pot Mini Two piece floating disc brake kit:

JDM/J-SPEC Yum

I know somebody wants these brakes. I'll give them to you at cost. They retail for like mid 3000 range and i can do em for like $2700 shipped. It would be a direct sponsorship from Endless North America. Please contact me for further details.

sponsorship@endlessusa.com

If buying these brakes I will provide to you at cost anything else you want from Work Wheels, to AME, to Volk, 5Zigen etc .... Along with assisting you with suspension and any aero stuff you might need to get a feature vehicle. We will also have a close relationship to HiBoost so we can provide this to you as well to compliment and complete the vehicle.

Please let me know, i'm itching to put a completed atenza under the AutoRnD belt to feature with my GT30 P5 hehe.

Thanks, Rishie

Mazdaspeed6S said:
Here is a list that I have compiled of the aftermarket support for the 6... If you know of any others, please let me know!

This is just a sample of some of the basic items they have on their pages, browse around for exact info... :D

ATH - Autosport Tuning Hinsberger - Body Kits, Exhaust, Rims

Corksport - Body Kits, Exhaust, Suspension, Intakes, JDM Emblems, Underdrive Pulleys

Duratec Performance - Suspension, Intakes, Headers

JapanParts - Body Kits, Suspension, Seats, Exhaust

Liteswap - HID Kits

Mazdaformance - OEM Accessories

Mazdastuff - OEM Accessories

MS Design - Body Kits, Rims

Spec R Performance - Body Kits (ATH, Mazdaspeed, Kenstyle, MPS, Black Racing, Autoexe), Brakes, Exhuast, Suspension, Tinted Headlights & Tails, Seats, Intake

Boom Plus Toys - Autoexe Parts

Finish Line Performance - OEM Accessories

Razzi - Body Kit

http://www.hiboost.com Mazda 6 Turbo!!!

http://www.autornd.com/catalog/ AutoExe, MintBlue, Endless, Zeal, Work Wheels, Volk Racing Wheels, 5Zigens, etc...

*Fixed FinishLine Performance Link - 6.30.03
*Added HiBoost,AutoRnD Links - 11.17.05

Check out www.cp-e.com they have a number of products for the 6's, headers, MAFci CAI, motor mounts and other nice items.

corky bell and i will be releasing a front mounted intercooler kit later this year if everything goes according to plan

Back