Compatible header w/ MP3p5; Focus or Probe 2.0

I've heard from my Bosal rep. that the cat has a two bolt flange, whereas the B-pipe for the Federal is a three bolt flange as well as the mid pipe's flange. Therefore, it is not as easy as you think. In fact, it would not work, from what I have been told. Make sure you talk to an authorized Bosal distributor before you jump to any concluisions.

See ya, Rishie

You are probably right. It was just an idea I had. But you could just get a new flange welded on. Also, does anyone have any experience with the Y valve for exhaust. I'm not sure if thats what it's called. It is just a valve you can order and have installed before the cat and the muffler on a car. And when you want more power you can just get under the car and turn a handle on the valve to open it so that exhaust flows out from a pipe at that point instead of through the cat and muffler. Has anyone ever used these or know about these. They are nothing new though, they've been around forever. I remember a friend that had one on his old Chevelle that he would open when he went to the drag strip. Can you put these on our cars?

I should be getting the Bosal Fedral in a couple of days. And I will se about the flange thing. It might still work if I can modify the three bolt flange to fit the two bolt flange. I will take some pics and let you guys know what I find out. ;)

This thread is back from the dead becuase I wanna make a trip to radio shack to do my own cel eliminator. Can somone please post once again the wiring diagram so I can see how it's done. Also what color wire is this soldered into(blue, white, black, or black)

blue wire, its a 1 mega ohm resistor. pretty simple stuff. I think the pack of resistors cost me a whopping $0.98

Hey..I instaleld a Header for a probe 2.0L and mx-6...and they fit the protege5/mp3/protege..pretty well..but the problem is...w/ the egr...the probe & mx-6!

I installed a header on my p5..than later onto a probe 2.0L!

Chas

here ya go..free of charge!
:p

attachment.php

Back