Compatability between fiesta and our 2s.

Xturtlebox

Xturtlebox
:
Mazda 2
Hello,

I've been trying to dig for a while but I've come up with nothing. Does anyone know if the fiesta and 2 have any parts that are compatible? I'm just trying to see what all is available. Thanks.

Sorry if I've screwed something up. Forums are a whole new world for me.

Whatever can be interchanged are typically stock quality and not worth the trouble. VERY few parts are any sort of upgrade.

Except the Fiesta ST engine and drivetrain. I'd love a crack at that.

Except then you'd need the entire car wiring harness and sensors, computer system, custom exhaust, most of the interior(due to shifter location being completely different) and lets not even get into all the custom fabrication. The Fiesta ST is nowhere remotely near to what the Mazda 2 is and has been customized more than a mid-90s Civic at the local high school homecoming.

Given the wildly popular 4x100 bolt pattern that we have on our cars, I'd actually think that the Fiesta owners are the ones that envy our wheel selection. And for the life of me, I can't understand why Ford feels the need to use their lamea$$ 4x108 bolt pattern instead of something that is far more popular...

Given the wildly popular 4x100 bolt pattern that we have on our cars, I'd actually think that the Fiesta owners are the ones that envy our wheel selection. And for the life of me, I can't understand why Ford feels the need to use their lamea$$ 4x108 bolt pattern instead of something that is far more popular...

108mm = 4.25"

Murica, dafuq yeah!

Back