Comp. Stereo soon to be

Well I forgot to post that I got the Wores ran like power and RCAs......I didnt even have to take the deck out to get to the RCAs. If you get under the passenger side of the dash and take the little door (whatever you tech people call it) off....you will see up where the DECK is. Get a flash light and look around you will see that the RCAs are wrapped in a thin grey foam material. once you remove that you can get to the RCAs. They are marked so you will know which ones are for which speakers.
About the power wire....i took the seats out and the center console and it was easy to run.
The speakers sound great and a night and day difference between the sound. Once I get my Fiberglass box built to put my subs on i will be set. Ill keep you posted

Well I thought this thread was dead but I just got a new piece of equipment installed in my car.... This is so bad ass!!! Its touch screen CD/MP3/DVD/VCD.....and on and on. Will post the pics when my Tech comes back from a job site so I can dowload them....This is by far the best LCD screen I have seen for an Auto....:D
Touch+screen+DVD+cd+MP3+Player.jpg

Last edited:
Back