Cold Weather Cut Fix AP Maps

bova80

:
2007 Mazdaspeed6 GT
Thats right! well at least if you have a Fed model for now, I have been talking with Christian and he started updating maps today to resolve the cold weather cut that many of us are suffering from. Well he only finished the Fed model so far and I have uploaded them all to my website. MzdSpd.com - Mazdaspeed6

Last edited:
Before more ask about why the CA maps aren't done its because they ran into a bug in the software. Also there are many more users with the Fed model so it made more sense to get those done first. Do not fret though because they will all be done.

no idea, you can try that or the gt28 maps that i have on my site. try the low 16psi or 18psi gt28 map first, see how it runs.

Whats the different with the cold weather ones from the regular ones. I live in MN and its been below zero and I haven't really noticed anything out of the ordinary. That's why I ask.

well i live in denver and i have noticed that my car does not really want to start and then after a little driving i notice that the car just does not want to move ?? HmMmMMmM can anyone say anything about that and let me know whats up

well i live in denver and i have noticed that my car does not really want to start and then after a little driving i notice that the car just does not want to move ?? HmMmMMmM can anyone say anything about that and let me know whats up

sounds like you broke it...

its not broken , it runs and everything but when i give it gas it just does not feel like it has any power thats all

the cold weather fix in the maps will fix any cold weather cut if you experienced it. usually when going WOT in cold temperatures would result in a boost cut, but with the new maps this no longer happens.

Are the cali maps gas specific or emissions specific .. since I used to run the Cali map in my Legacy since our AZ gas is pretty much crappy like cali :)

i can't update them, but christian can and i am waiting for him to send me the cali ones.

here is a log i did in 3rd gear when it was 15 degrees ouit
v101p.JPG

Back