Cold Air Inake for my MP3?

Wow this thread turned to fail last night after I left work...

LOL @ Wagon. Thx for doing us all a favor.

you buy then like they are going out of style(bolt)

Sorry had too. I wish i still had that generation photo from your work...

well at least u know the whole story behind me and this dam car lol...

u mean this pic? lol and only 2 were mine for a little bit =P

the cleaner ones of the 3 of course. lol.

I'd love to have a 03 ES, pretty stock, to drive when my car goes down, such as now.

In Before The Lock.

It didn't go anywhere tho. Wagon, just because your a mod, doesn't mean you can't be petty. O wait, I guess it does, damn!

Well, still haven't gotten my K&N Filter. Got too much to stuff going on! Maybe next week me getz it so I can do some better zoom, zoom, zoom!

I think I can safely say I'm the most modified (non-FI) MP3 around, and I didn't remove VICS for a reason...

If I'm thinking right, i already know why(naughty). For me i just removed it, to see what the power difference was like. I also did it on my 02 SE-R. Never dyno'd my MP3 at the time, so i don't care. Not like 140hp car with 142lb trq really matters. lol

Some people can be really skeptical and anal. It's a Mazda MP3, not a Supra or RX-7:cool:

Well, still haven't gotten my K&N Filter. Got too much to stuff going on! Maybe next week me getz it so I can do some better zoom, zoom, zoom!

I got one can sell cheap. My house has enough parts to be a junk yard. LOL

If I'm thinking right, i already know why(naughty). For me i just removed it, to see what the power difference was like. I also did it on my 02 SE-R. Never dyno'd my MP3 at the time, so i don't care. Not like 140hp car with 142lb trq really matters. lol

Some people can be really skeptical and anal. It's a Mazda MP3, not a Supra or RX-7:cool:

Exactly, you need as much of that 142 tq as possible. Why throw it away? lol

Just installed an AEM Cold Air intake for my MP3, and dam, I can feel the power deference. At least 10% more power. Way worth the $202 bucks I paid!!!! :)

Just installed an AEM Cold Air intake for my MP3, and dam, I can feel the power deference. At least 10% more power. Way worth the $202 bucks I paid!!!! :)

highly doubt it was 15 hp/tq increase... and the noise fools the butt dyno very well. glad you're happy though.

Back