Coil pack?

Has anyone used autozone coil packs before? I need new ones and don't have time to order them shipped. Any info would be helpful?
Thanks

The one's i've been running for the last couple years are from autozone. The main reason I ended up getting them was because they werent a duralast product lol. I forget the actual brand name but the box said they were made in Japan so i figured they'd be better than anything else made in taiwan or china.

The one's i've been running for the last couple years are from autozone. The main reason I ended up getting them was because they werent a duralast product lol. I forget the actual brand name but the box said they were made in Japan so i figured they'd be better than anything else made in taiwan or china.
Do you remember what the cost was on those? The ones they were offering were 25.99 lifetime warranty.

I'm running one right now, it's been fine for 6 months and 15,000 miles. It's the 40 dollar Duralast coil.

I carry a spare in the car and it has a lifetime warranty.

I went in there tonight to pick up the coils, the ones they had were 25.99 with a lifetime warranty. Made in China. I asked if they had any others available he said those were the only ones they could get. I am gonna check out the carquest brand from advanced auto parts.

I ended up going with the ignition coils from advanced auto parts. $28.49 a piece and made in Poland. So far so good. Thanks for the little help from the Mazda community.

I ended up going with the ignition coils from advanced auto parts. $28.49 a piece and made in Poland. So far so good. Thanks for the little help from the Mazda community.

The coil I got from Autozone was made in Poland as well. Probably the same manufacturer.

The autozone over by me only had the duralast coil packs that were made in China, and the guy said they didn't have any other ones available.

Must be a regional thing. My local store still has the Polish coils, but they're near 40 bucks.

Must be a regional thing. My local store still has the Polish coils, but they're near 40 bucks.

Yeah who knows, but 30 bucks for some decent coils, I'm happy with that. The steeler ship wanted 290.00 bucks for ignition coils, plugs and wires, I paid around 100 for everything including a pcv valve

Do you remember what the cost was on those? The ones they were offering were 25.99 lifetime warranty.

i believe i paid a little over $30 for each one. Different autozones might carry different brands depending on what's available in the area.

I bought an Advance Auto coil about 20,000 miles / 1 year ago. I don't know where it was manufactured, but most things Advance/Autozone sell are garbage. Coils are easy to diagnose and replace so it's worth it even if you replace them prematurely.

I bought an Advance Auto coil about 20,000 miles / 1 year ago. I don't know where it was manufactured, but most things Advance/Autozone sell are garbage. Coils are easy to diagnose and replace so it's worth it even if you replace them prematurely.

I pulled my ignition coils out to swap over to my other car to see if coils were the problem, why it wasn't starting. In doing so one of the rubber boots ripped. I put it back in my car and it started running like crap. So I decided it was time for a tune up since I was probably more then 60,000 miles past my last one.

Yes most parts these places sell aren't high quality parts. I would of rather put oem coils in but I couldn't afford them and need to get me car back up and running better fast. That's why I was trying to get suggestions about the best aftermarket coil pack to go with.

Back