COD2/MOHAA Servers for rent

If this isn't the right spot for this please move or PM me about where to put it. Thanks!
Server Rental: MOHAA & COD2

For starters I will tell you a little about our servers. Our servers are run off of a powerful 3.0 GHz Dual Xeon processor with 2 gig or ram. It has two 80 gig hard drives and 1500 gig of monthly transfer. The server is located in Dallas/Fort Worth. Our server pricing is competitive with the large server companies. Every slot/man is $2.00 for example a 32 man server would be $64.00 a month. Along with every server you will receive a FREE Team Speak server so you and your teammates can chat it up. If you are unfamiliar with Team Speak it's comparative to X-Box Live. The server setup is free and upon the server payment the server can be up and running within 24 hours or less.

You will have full control of the your server. We provide you with a easy to use web based Game Panel to control the functions of your server. From the Game Panel you will be able to upload new maps, mods, configs, etc. You will also be able to start and stop the server from the Game Panel. We provide the server with the server crash fixes that we currently run on our server to prevent crashing from hackers. Myself and my guys are around throughout the day to help with questions about your server. We can also setup a server free of charge for you to test for the first week.

If you are interested or if you have any questions feel free to contact me anytime.

Thanks,

Please PM me if you're interested in this.

Back