Cobb SRI suction noise is starting to get irritating.

hyperpm

:
08.5 CPW MS3 Sport
Dynoproven and makes my stock bpv sound like a bov but this suction noise is starting to get irritating since it's my daily driver. Anyone other SRI owners feel the same? Maybe I should sell it and make some $.

Dynoproven and makes my stock bpv sound like a bov but this suction noise is starting to get irritating since it's my daily driver. Anyone other SRI owners feel the same? Maybe I should sell it and make some $.

I'll buy it for a fair price

Yeah, it's not going away. I got rid of my CAI b/c it was tiresome. But now I'm looking to get another intake since I want the extra juice back. You might want to hang onto to it in case Cobb ever comes out with a box like the one they have on their car already. Of course, it'll be awhile.

or you can buy the silicone intake tube from s t r e e t u n i t which replaces the accordian on the stock intake or if you wanted to change the color of your cobb intake. the picture s t r e e t u n i t has on their site for it is installed on a stock airbox.....that may be your resolution.

oh and did i say dynoproven? maybe this'll bump up those ebay auctions to $400
2890326879_b04bc5f149_b.jpg

You're going to hear it from every aftermarket intake. Your best bet is to go back to stock. I for one love the sound and will WOT randomly just to hear it.

Latest posts

Back