Cobb accessport

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHURIK

:
2006 MazdaSpeed 6
Looking to sell my accessport. Really don't wana see it go but because of school, no job and low funds, it has to go. Its clean, still has protective film on screen. Looks and works great. Unmarried. Looking for 470 SHIPPED. Let me know. Thanks! :)

DSC_2003.jpg

DSC_2004.jpg

Last edited:
Also taking offers. let me know :) Great Christmas present for someone you know....

Does nobody really Want this? If it were on msf it would be gone in a minute for this price. COME ON PEOPLE! Your slacking in the Modding of your cars! Get this off my hands RIGHT MEOW! :)

Keep talking. How many gigs. Willing to throw cash on top? How new

Last edited:
Its black, 16gb, comes with the otter box case, and its jailbroken. Not unlocked. NO scratches on the screen, just the back side.

i have the newest edition ipod touch, 32 gig no issues if your interested in trading, id throw cash on top for sure.

As much as i would love 2 new phones, i going to pass. I could really use the cash right now. I have a bunch of christmas presents to buy and really need the cash. thanks though!

DAMNIT...I want one of these -- seriously wont have the money until probably the end of the month...crap, this is an amazing cost too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back