Cnet MS3 Review

They had 2 people in the car. No car ever gets perfect reviews from everybody but at least were coming close.

sadly these guys dont really sound like they know what they're doing. it seems like cnet is trying to branch out to review anything that has a wire in it. they use to be pretty reliable, but these days i really take all their reviews with a grain of salt.

That was very lame. Now I know how much time someone can actually waste talking about a stereo system.

just saw a review on a magazine, don't recal the name, about the evoX
supposely it does 1/4 miles passes at 15.2 secs

WHAT??

i wonder where those 400HP go to....

i did a pass of 14.4 on my pos

can't trust reviews..

lol~!

Indeed they can't drive for life, and they don't know crap about cars.

To their defense, CNET reviews typically focus on tech stuff (i.e. stereo); therefore, comparing it to publications such as Car and Driver and Winding Road will be a bit unfair.

BTW, did anyone else notice the CEL on that test car? (watch the video) I thought that was funny, but perhaps it contributed to their poor acceleration times (on top of the horrible driving). ^_^v

These guys need to STICK to car sound systems and electronic gadgets. They definitely have no business reviewing the performance. They obviously have no idea what real turbo lag is. Also, that's the first comment I've heard about wide gear ratios in a 6-speed. Must be confusing it with the narrow power band. I really wish there was a comment log attached to the article.

CNET needs to RTM. The manual has instructions for an MP3 capable CD changer, if thus equipped. Their test car obviously was not. AND, the media button does not work when satellite radio is enabled if I recall. Also, in the manual.

If Cnet says 0-60 in 7 seconds then that has to be the correct time. They definetly know how to drive performance cars and if they cant get a better time then no one can.

Just Kidding!

brecker said:
That was very lame. Now I know how much time someone can actually waste talking about a stereo system.

Their gripes, other than the jack not working were ligitimate about the stereo system. The lack of MP3 capability blows my ****** mind. Blue tooth would have been nice too but I can live with out it. I feel like I went back to 2002 when I mess with that thing.

Back