clutch kit from NB to NA

hello people. i have an NB 1.6L and i'm gonna sell it (probably going for a 2.0L NC) so i started selling any aftermarket parts. the thing is that a friend of mine wants my clutch kit (flywheel, clutch disk and pressure plate) for his '94 NA. does anyone know if that will be compatible?

thanks in advance, George

hello people. i have an NB 1.6L and i'm gonna sell it (probably going for a 2.0L NC) so i started selling any aftermarket parts. the thing is that a friend of mine wants my clutch kit (flywheel, clutch disk and pressure plate) for his '94 NA. does anyone know if that will be compatible?

thanks in advance, George

They are compatible as long as the units are swapped together (fly wheel, clutch, pp).

I currently have a 1.6L setup on my 1.8.

thanx man, much appreciated :) about urs, i believe a 1.8L clutch kit (well, the flywheel actually) would give u more torque due to some differenses at the diameter. (i'm not 100% sure but i think it would make sense).

thanx man, much appreciated :) about urs, i believe a 1.8L clutch kit (well, the flywheel actually) would give u more torque due to some differenses at the diameter. (i'm not 100% sure but i think it would make sense).

A larger flywheel wouldn't provide any additional torque. A lighter flywheel is preferred due to the reduced amount of energy to spin it.

George! Hey, how is it going in Cyrus man!? I'm trying to get bak to Turkey ASAP...lol.
Long time I have not seen your car...it looks SO similiar to mine color wise!
Please post up a pic!
Thanks!!

hey phil how u doin? well dont know about turkey, its kinda left in 1500ac :p but for nightlife u should definately come to ayia napa (cyprus). i;ll post tomorrow a pic cause i'm on the work and here the photobucket is blocked.

sorry for the delay, lots of work during this season :) heres the pics, enjoy:
bmc.jpg

garage1.jpg

garage.jpg

Thanks for the pics...dude, I put in for an assignment to Cyprus...but I also put in for 3 locations back to Turkey. Ankara, Adana (Incirlik) & of course Izmir. I miss it, but especially my wife, she can't wait to get back asap lol.

Back