Club Logo

:
07 F150 HD
so here's what I have come up with so far for a club logo....

I like it a lot, but its all up to you guys, lemme kno if you like it or not or if theres maybe just little things about it that you dont like or whatever......

its black and white and simple so it is very versatile (IE stickers can use color to match your car or the logo can be adjusted to work well on t-shirts ETC...)

and the logo itself without the new england outline can also be used for sigs/stickers etc. i will post tons of diff versoins in all sizes and whatnot once we decide on one.

normalsizev2 copy.jpg

I like the GI Joe one, works the best in sigs, not to mention...I'm from NY and lighthouseless lol

I think we should let k-money-millionaire redraw the state lines, we'll end up with 86 states in the union

I love the text...I'm gonna gank it and see if I can do something with it. Never got around to doing the hard part (finding the font)...How'd we get that text? Font, or did someone put it together?

i took the mazdaspeed logo, bent it over, and photoshopped it right in the #&% to make the text. :)

hit me up on IM and i can send u the image in PSD format so u can just use the text layer if u want......

Hey slug, you should get the Mazda font, that way you won't have to photoshop the mazdaspeed logo to make nepoc. Hold on...

i have that "automaton" font for the mazda logo, but it really looks just plain old lame on words other than MAZDA imo, and I havent seen a mazdaspeed font

Yeah, the thing about it too (I just checked) is that it's all filled in, it doesn't do the outline thing you have going. I like the first logo, but why are some states left out?

only because it is the New England Mazda Protege Owners Club

those are the only states in New England :)

as has been discussed previously, people from any state are welcome to join but all events will be held within new england

Latest posts

Back