closest spray paint to sunlight silver?

FL_PR5

:
2002 Mazda Protege 5
what is the closest spray paint to sunlight silver to match our cars? i've been searching and can't find anything. any help please?

yea... i asked sherwin williams about it and they can give me a pint in aerosal form with mixers, for hardners and what not for $70. 50 bucks for two spray cans is out there.i wish there was a cheaper way

Go with paint scratch. I got the color and clear coat from them when I did the eyelids on my speed and it was a spot on match.

if u have a paint gun and compressor it gets alot cheaper, i bought a 1/2 pint of Midnight blue, ready to spray for 27 bucks at carquest

they can mix paint to match any color

Check your local auto parts store. Duplicolor has an almost exact match in a can for around $5.

i don't have a compressor or spray gun, at college, limited on tools. which also means i'm tight on money. i wouldn't mind going with duplicolor, but i just want it to not be noticeable if it is not right same color. anyone have any left over spray? i'd need about 2 cans.

i don't have a compressor or spray gun, at college, limited on tools. which also means i'm tight on money. i wouldn't mind going with duplicolor, but i just want it to not be noticeable if it is not right same color. anyone have any left over spray? i'd need about 2 cans.

i know there is some people on the other forum that have used the duplicolor

yea, i've heard it's close. the duplicolor arctic silver right? but lets say i order 2 spray cans from those sits, 50 bucks there, then clear coats, and then shipping. 70 bucks at least. i might as well go to sherwin williams and get 1pt with paint hardeners and additives like autopaint.

ok. if i ordered from them and just get the two cans of spray, do i need THEIR clear coat? is it special formulated or can i just get a regular clearcoat from lowes or autozone?

its probably better.... and theres a chance another clear would lift their paint. without knowing the formulation i couldn't say for sure.

actually...the clearcoat was just a dupont clearcoat I believe....most clearcoats will be pretty comprable. the paint color is the important thing.

Back