cleeeeeeean Miata!

Might be pysically clean but the hood is bent, it has crappy headlights, and 130k miles on it. Unless it came cheap Id buy elsewhere...

Among the items listed under power:
Wrinkle Black Powder Coated Vavle Cover
Greddy Oil Filter Relocator
Oh, yeah.. MUCHO POWAAARRRRR!!!!!

The hood is not bent, it has a hood riser kit which is mainly old school JDM. That car used to belong to a guy named Ken here are some older pics from when he owned it. http://www.charlescharlescharles.com/ken/index.htm It looked better with the older Work Equip wheels. I'm not a big fan of the reverse mesh. One thing is for certain, that car should definitely fetch at least $5k. But it probably won't sell on eBay. If the interior wasn't stripped, I'd sell my Miata and buy that one.

The man above speaks truth. Thanks for the link. It's not a speed demon (of course), but mostly very tasteful mods. I wouldn't care if it's stripped-- it's a toy with a purpose. I'd personally add a rudimentary stereo though. Agree it shouldn't be sold on eBay-- but I'd be game in 7 months for 3K-ish when the "g" is paid off.

Last edited:
This pic is sweet rolling buttsexx on wheels

07.jpg

i hate how miatas need the lift kit for the hood. all i had were frickin' washers at the time ! haha, but it worked on the protege

jflo said:
i hate how miatas need the lift kit for the hood. all i had were frickin' washers at the time ! haha, but it worked on the protege

Why do Miatas need a lift kit?

Foolish said:
Why do Miatas need a lift kit?
some people like to make their car look like the hood doesn't fit right and raise it in the cowl area. essensially works like a cowl hood, but looks dumb.

Unless you're refering to the hood lift kit that replaces the hood prop rod with a lift cylinder to keep the hood open like in my Type-ARGH.

I knew what he was talking about, and even what it does, I just don't understand why he thinks the Miata needs one.

Back