Cleaning Out My Closet / Garage: It's Been two years already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2012 Ram 1500 Sport Quad Cab
So, it's been 2 years since my Protege went on to live it's life with another owner...
I figure it is about time that I clean out the rest of the aftermarket parts I have kicking around...

Prices are set as OBO, Please no lowballers, as shipping can be close to double from Canada to the United States.

ForceFed Column Gauge Pod, Fit's 99-03 Protege's SOLD!

Various Fittings and parts for making a non-turbo protege MSP Turbo ready Sold!!!
Prosport 52mm Performance Gauge SOLD!
Custom Cluster Gauge Pod SOLD!
Mazda MPV Wiper Control SOLD!
Protege ES Gauge Cluster SOLD!
Mazda Speed Protege Flashed ECU SOLD!

Last edited:
Genuine Mazda MP3 Floormats, Fit's 99-03 Protege's SOLD!
Mazdaspeed Woodgrain shift knob, Fit's 99-03 Protege's. May fit other Mazda models SOLD!

Last edited:
ill take the dual cluster and forced fed column... dips for sure

Last edited:
ill take the dual cluster and forced fed column... dips for sure

dibs if fuadmsp does not want, but have to be able to ship to Aus, money ready to go for items and postage, just let me know

Im pretty sure my aem gauges are standard 52mm and yea im for sure buying them

Last edited:
Thanks man super cool guy i can recommend him as a seller yall don't be scared to buy he has great prices

Turbo Fittings sold Pending payment... All other Items listed are still Available unless noted otherwise.
More items to be added to sale when I return from work...
A full set of Charcoal MP3 floor mats, Mazdaspeed Shift Knob, and a TWM Weighted shift Knob will also be added with Pictures on or around the 17th of December as I am away for work, and Can't get pictures at this time.
All Items are OBO, so make me an offer, no lowballs please! :p

All Items still listed with Pictures are still available!
Just added two new Items, see the second post in the thread for the updated items :)

Thanks for checking out my Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back