Clean List of atendees for 15th/16th BBQ at Santa Barbara

:'( I have bad news guys, I am going to have to cancel on the all California meet. Something came up that I just can't skip. THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'(

Have a good time for me, look forward to seeing pictures and hearing what's going on.

this fucken sucks ass!!!!:'( :'( :'(
i just got a new job......and guess what.....i have to work on sat!
7am-11am! this is seriously ****** up! i worked sooooooooo hard to be readly and i can't go.:(
what time do you guys still think youll be there till?????
i could be there @ 1:00-1:30 if i do 90mph!

anyone is welcome :D !
as long as you bring some sort of beverage or food :)

....well i dont know what people consider food arround here, cause there's a certain member on the boards that eats glue....

oh!
good looking girls will do as well.....see if u can bring some :D

It looks like i won't be able to make it, just can't get time off of work. I'm bummed i'll have to wait to the next meet.

Arg! I hate to say this..

But I won't be able to make it to the meet this weekend :( I just found out that I have a meeting with my concelor and financial aid councelor on Friday and Sat, it is rather important for me. Thus, I hate to say that I won't be able to the meet, I really wish I could go~ ~~~ :'(

Anyway, I hope you guys have fun, take pictures!

im out guys.. thats just too much driving to do in 2 days.. i cant take 12 hours in the car.. plus with all these people dropping out im going to save the 200+ bux this trip woulda cost me.. buy myself something and maybe head down to autornd or hwy9 one weekend.. sorry guys..

Me and Pfizzle are out as well. Between the money, the weather, and with people dropping out like they are, I just don't see the point. I wanted to go to meet everyone, but I'll be in LA next month anyways. The cost of the rooms, gas and food, it's going to be a lot closer to $200 than I had anticipated. And this close to Christmas, I just don't have that extra cash to spare. I guess I'll see you Socal members after Christmas....Goodluck with the meet this weekend.
EDIT:pfizzle, you beat me to it...

ugh are you guys kidding me? look at the weather report. Sunny for Saturday. Or partly.. no rain anyway. I dont think we should have planned this in SB if none of the nor cal folks can make it. As for people dropping out...your not helping any.lol

Last edited:
this wasnt half way for nor cal people.. heres the thing.. u guys want us to drive.. all the way there.. then a hour more the sunday after for breakfast then come all the way back up.. i mean.. it was a good idea.. BUT.. thats
1. alot of money
2. alot of miles
3. alot of driving
i can handle san jose or santacruz.. but i dont think i cant handle driving 10 - 12 hours in 2 days. -=(

Back