Classic Red rear P5 bumper $40!!! - Zip 28461

Trying to get rid of my last few large parts to reclaim some space... bumper is in very good shape. Comes with the reinforcement. Should fit any 2002 or 2003 Protege5.

No, I can't ship it. Really!!!

$40 obo. Pickup only in 28461.

Also have bare front doors (no glass, trim, etc) for free if you want those too when you come get the bumper. They've been sitting behind my shed under a tarp for the last year. No, can't ship those either ;)

Big pic here: http://delturcious.net/protege5damage/IMG_1105l.JPG

IMG_1105s.JPG

Last edited:
you still have this? i remember googling rear bumper and your old like 8 year old thread came up. if you could ship it i would deff buy this, mine has a hole in it and my cars classic red :(

if there is ANY way to ship it please let me know and ill be the first to buy it

is there any way possible to ship it without the reinforcement, all i need is the red cover. Possibly just heavy duty bubble wrap it to hell?

is there any way possible to ship it without the reinforcement, all i need is the red cover. Possibly just heavy duty bubble wrap it to hell?

Sorry, but I don't have a box that will fit and my cars are too small to take it somewhere. I wish it would fit in my Miata since I'll be driving to Alton (not too far from you) sometime this summer.

well dang :/ i dont have any rear end pics on here cause some jack ass backed into me and its embarrassing. truck with a hitch

Dropped the price to $40... I really want this thing out of my house! If any mod sees this, it would be nice to add "$40!!!" to the title :)

Back