~ CitizenPro's Perrin FMIC Install & Updated Pics

Good lookn cuts - It was hard for me to commit to trimming out the IC piping holes. But once you start drilling out the start cut no turning back, eh...tiz a great kit for sure. 10+. Finish on the CAI looks good too man. i hate polishing so this is something that I'll be doing down the road as well. for some reason tho, I thought you might be going gold, like your rims.

edit* Also any chance you're cold pipe is rubbing up against the booster? Anyone else with this kit have that problem? I've actually worn a small hole through my cold pipe.

Last edited:
Clean as hell, can't wait to see the engine bay with the Mam mani. Are you going to powdercoat you valve cover gold?

Thanx! yea, im excited on getting that beautiful piece put on to compliment everything :) Just need to grab me a 3" DP to knock it out all at once, id rather not tear it down twice.

Good lookn cuts - It was hard for me to commit to trimming out the IC piping holes. But once you start drilling out the start cut no turning back, eh...tiz a great kit for sure. 10+. Finish on the CAI looks good too man. i hate polishing so this is something that I'll be doing down the road as well. for some reason tho, I thought you might be going gold, like your rims.

edit* Also any chance you're cold pipe is rubbing up against the booster? Anyone else with this kit have that problem? I've actually worn a small hole through my cold pipe.

Thanx, i used a couple of Hole Saw's that were a tad bit larger than each of the piping sides. Took a few minutes for each one and then smoothed it out with a dremel.....tried to make it as clean as possible :)

Ive always liked the ceramic coat from Jet Hot....still gives it a nice polished look and keeps the temps down (thumb) I appreciate the comments. And yea it was close to the brake line, i just bent the line back just a nudge and tightened down the pipe at just the right angle to keep it away. Ohh and the AWR mounts assist with that too....

Thanx for kind words guys/gals, im just glad to see me finally moving forward!

Last edited:
Looks Great, Well done on the cutting, i love when people take their time and make it look right.

on a side note, hows ur battery being held down?

I love the look of the new SSQV's...

Yea, they look and sound great :)

Charles, it looks like you need a 3" CATLESS Vibrant now :D

Lol, whatcha got? ;)

Looks Great, Well done on the cutting, i love when people take their time and make it look right.

on a side note, hows ur battery being held down?

Uhh...gravity? lol, theres nothing really holding it down. It stays put inside the grooves of the battery trey, thats until i can grab me a nice battery holder that i like.

Yea, i like getting things done right the first time ;)

dude charles...those pics are embarrassing. you need proper pics. wheres that guy that took all those top notch pics of your car in the past? get that guy.

i look at ur car and see mine cuz i have carbon hood and trunk then it throws me for a loop how sick those wheels look even though i would have never considered tryin that color lol props to u bro very badass

Back