Circuit's 03.5 Protege5

I just removed the charcoal canister altogether. The long hose that comes from the solenoid is just hooked up to that pipe on mine.
Been running like that for about six months with seemingly no effects.

its not just smog though its a health and safety thing. The canister stores toxic fumes that evap from the fuel tank.

Got the door cards recovered in alcantara today.

Comparison. Say no to purple!

ED8D578A-A8DC-4ACE-9E70-10EC2D23AA35_zps8lq1oc2u.jpg

All 4 done.

6CA7F6EE-996E-48EE-B298-F884BCE3B334_zpsuywgsruh.jpg

Nice, don't forget to do the umbrella install inside the door jam.lol or is that the PHANTOM

LOL I wish there was room for that.

A bit blurry but the door panels are now back in the car and they match my Evo 9 Recaros perfectly.

54ED71AB-1717-4A1C-BEA8-232661D54B3C_zps2sde1kzo.jpg

Got my Circuit Sports braces installed this morning as well as clear-coated the transmission with the same satin high temp clear as the engine bay.

2473D6DB-782A-4487-AD1C-2F3F4B45826E_zpsks2avbfz.jpg

Since your deleting your power steering what are you going to do to make it easier to turn the steering wheel.... I took of my power steering belt of for fun and it wasn't to fun lol specially being dropped made it extremely hard to turn the wheel

Since your deleting your power steering what are you going to do to make it easier to turn the steering wheel.... I took of my power steering belt of for fun and it wasn't to fun lol specially being dropped made it extremely hard to turn the wheel

Nothing? LOL Maybe start going to the gym.

Back