Chris Williams, in NJ! where are you?

Elderain

:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed #2
Sooo. Chris Williams, who linves in New Jersey down the shore and owns a Black MSP, are you here? My dad knows your dad LOL He said you might be on this board, so I figured I'd give it a shot. :) So, are ya here?

Mods you can move it to the NJ section if you need to but like 1% actually goes there to read it so I posted here. :(

Hey, who would this be? That was kinda freaky scrolling at 2am and seeing this. Thought I was actually asleep...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hey ex do cops ever bug you about the tint? I wanted to get 35% all around but I dont want to be constantly bugged by the police.

NJ law says rear windows and rear windshield can be as dark as you want. The front windows and windshield can not be tinted any amount.

jersey_emt said:
NJ law says rear windows and rear windshield can be as dark as you want. The front windows and windshield can not be tinted any amount.

Well that sucks, no point in tinting some if you cant tint all why bother.

jonnydoe48 said:
tint everthing besides front windshield. put windows down when you see cops. haha.

haha that isnt a bad idea I almost always drive with windows down even if its freezing. I like fresh air, just blast the heat :D

I remember seeing 35% tint and thinking that I wanted it but that was a while ago I'm gonna have to search the forum to see if I can find what it looks like. Didn't want it like limo tint or anything want to be able to see inside the car pretty well but dark enough to the point that you can tell its tinted and keep the car cool.

I only tinted the rear half of the car. DO NOT TINT THE FRONT WINDOWS AT ALL.. IF YOU GET PULLED OVER, DICKHEAD COPS ASK YOU TO ROLL UP YOUR WINDOWS, AND WILL TICKET YOU.

I want to make sure you guys read that, so I put it in caps ;p

Back