chicago's Mazda Rev it Up!

NRRfrogmanP5

King of the City!
Contributor
:
'16 CX-9 GT
Hey whats up everyone...who is all goin to the rev it up competition on the 21st of june?? maybe we can cruze up there together..anyways just an idea....let me know if ur goin..laters!!!!

IM GOING!!!

Hey there!
Me and a couple of buddies are going down to CRETE,IL <--(what the hell?) on the 21st. I am group 30, and my friend is group 29. What group are you? I am thinking about going fairly early, what time were you considering?
Also, I live in the nw suburbs, around long grove/buffalo grove area...where are you coming from?

If we meet up, we should do it at a breakfast place or like a Krispy Kreme or something...sound good?

(spin)(blackp5)(spin)

ps...how old are you?? I'm 18 ...heh...

yay! nice to see someone finally replyed.. me and my buddie are all in group 11a so we got registration at 9am....so if u guys still wanted to meet it would prolly be real early..we are all commin from around midway airport area......there is a krispy kreme like 2 blocks from my house at harlem and archer... lemme know if ur stil interested of if u ever wanna meet up just to cruze ...archer is the street to do it on!!

SORRY

Hey thanks for the offer, but that is about an hr. out of the way...I guess I'll see you there!! Ill be the one in 1st place!!

(first)

Good luck racing!!

(spin)(blackp5)(spin)

damnit, its just 9 days before my birthday, and about a month before i move out there... too bad :(

Back