Chicagoland Mazda's

NRRfrogmanP5

King of the City!
Contributor
:
'16 CX-9 GT
HEY WHERE IS EVERY ONE FROM IN CHICAGO...LETS ALL GET A MEET TOGETHER SOON!! IM FROM THE SOUTH SIDE BY MIDWAY BUT WILLIN TO DRIVE IF PEOPLE WILL COME OUT!

Gurnee Mills / Six Flags / Grayslake area myself - there is a meet on June 6th at the Kenosha, WI Culver's restaurant. Come on up...

the meet is at the PLEASANT PRAIRIE, WI Culver's on JUNE 6TH at 3pm in the afternoon

aww....im new to this site...very new...but ive had my car and just happened to see this...its a shame i cant see my fellow madza people....that would have been cool....whens the next time you guys think youll meet up again?? not that i wanna just barge in

~jena~

i can't make it to the WI meet on friday, but i wouldn't mind hooking up with some of you at some point. i'm living in Lombard 'till the end of the summer, then it's back to Canada.

south side, she posted it in the thread she started
cant remember what it was called though
its in the P5 section somewhere
a search would be faster, just search the user name

I will be there with the Laser, representing the 80's

hey drumsbeloud...lemme know when a good time is for u im always up for meetin new people!

sure NRR...i'm pretty busy with work for the next few weeks, but it would be good to meet some fellow P5'ers in the area. it's crazy, i have seen so few P5's around here compared to back in waterloo/toronto, so it's good to know there are at least a few of you out there.

UGOTZOOMED said:
I will be at the Culver's meet, but probably not until around 6:30.

hey man thats totally cool! i was wondering if you knew derrick styles. we all went cruising last week and he was curious as to if you were going to show up. we'll i shall meet you tomorrow.

Back