chicago peeps

traitorhound

powered by FLIP
hey guys,

im am in rolling meadows right now for an internship workshop for bridgestone. . it sucks not having a car around here. the hotel also sucks so i had to go walk down to panera to use their free wifi

just wondering if anyone was in the area and wanted to hang out or whatever as i will be here until friday.

rich

nah its a regular holday inn. . . . the ac in my room doen't work and its actually cooler outside. . .bleh. . they have wifi int here but it 15 bux a day so i walked down the road to panera and im using the free internet

yea its real nice out now. if you were closer id go hang out but its a bit of a drive and im technically at work

it cause he doesnt want to show you the carputer of all carputers... dont listen to his lies. (glare)

traitorhound said:
hey guys,

im am in rolling meadows right now for an internship workshop for bridgestone. . it sucks not having a car around here. the hotel also sucks so i had to go walk down to panera to use their free wifi

just wondering if anyone was in the area and wanted to hang out or whatever as i will be here until friday.

rich

Dimitrios said:
How long's your internship for?

the internship if for the whole summer. i am based in orlando, fl. a couple weeks ago they flew me to atlanta for some training and now im training at bridgestones corporate headquarters in chicago for the week

awesome. . .ill see whats up. . .. everyone in my workshop group is going downtown tonight. .im staying in doing hw. . . .i figure its just anotehr city without that much new to look at. . . but they are all going crazy for it.

lol im not hatin. . .just that i grew up on NYC and been to manila, tokyo. . .i went to chicago about 10 years ago. .. .i just don't have the same mentality as everyone else.. most of my group of from texas or arizona it seems

Back