Check this out

IMO, body kits scream rice to me so i will never get a body kit unless i **** up my bumpers. But ya, if ur goin for that outragous look, thats it.

Just FYI there are actually 2 MP5 that kenwood had those bodykits put on, they both look dif. I'll see if I can find both cars with the diff. body kits. But I like both of them.

AbsoluteSwed said:
it seems like everyone has the same view on everything in this forum, at least for kits. Everyone LOVES the mintblue, thinks the buddyclub2 and WW kits are clean and the onderground stuff is EWWWWWW. I like the onderground and getiing it put on my P5 in about a week with some new wheels. I donno its just ridicules how everyone just agrees with what the post above them says.
^^Agreed.............................

All I have to say is...I am glad that is not on my car. It has RICE written all over it. Oh well, to each their own. (silverp5)

just remember that for some its not how the body kit looks that turns them off, its the fitament...

kre8 said:
Just FYI there are actually 2 MP5 that kenwood had those bodykits put on, they both look dif. I'll see if I can find both cars with the diff. body kits. But I like both of them.
This guy I used to work with was a Kenwood rep and he drove one of the Kenwood p5's around for a bit on promotional work. He says to make that kit fit, there was a lot of work to actually make it fit. It wasnt the usual sanding, and a little bit of this and that either. Horrible. Plus the craftsmanship on that thing is not up to par to today's standards.

Latest posts

Back