Check out my shorty antenna.

amsgator said:
they told me my mickey only gave me 50 :-(
that sucks dude, your mickey has got to add at least 80 tho, mickey is the man when it comes to whp!

amsgator said:
maybe they gave me minnie disguised as mickey?
thatd be pretty beat up, you should talk to a supervisor and find out
LOOK!!! 1,000 POSTS!!!!!!!!

Mr.Ames said:
i gave the minnie one to my gf for her corolla
wouldnt want her car to be faster than mine :p
lol, at least you still have mickey. i only have 2 m.a. audio stickers on my back windows which is only like a 25whp gain :( oh well, looks like your car is faster than mine

for everyone still looking for a short antenna, i want to point your attention to this site:

http://www.carccessory.com/product.asp?key=Stubby_Short_Antenna_

The plain black one, 2.55 inches is on this site for 5.99 plus 5 shipping. The reception is 3 out of 5, and at that price I'll take it. I dont listen to the radio all that much, and at 10.99 shipped I think it is a great deal. I used paypal beacuse I am not familiar with the site, but if you still want a stubby antenna you should check out that site, they have other type of stubbys as well!!!

well i ordered it, 10.99 shipped! it says is shipped today but probably wont relaly be in the mail til tomorrow. but once i get it installed and all i'll let ya know how it works!

Keep us posted on quality, and also on install. I'm very interested by the looks of that unit. Although it's not as cheap as you said. You have to purchase the base and then the antenna it looks like. Without shipping it looks to be about $20.

amsgator said:
well i ordered it, 10.99 shipped! it says is shipped today but probably wont relaly be in the mail til tomorrow. but once i get it installed and all i'll let ya know how it works!

What's the latest?

meh...its alrite. its not all that great, but if i am in the city it works on the major stations. but if u listen to the radio a lot, dont get it.

i mostly run cds so i dont care about the radio reception

I use XM so I wouldn't care. Got XM about a month ago, and haven't looked back. Terrestrial radio is utter s***.

Here's mine. Reception is pretty terrible though

DCP_0133.jpg

Back