Cheap replacement and/or upgrade turbos

thepope540

:
2003.5 Yellow Speed - Sold, Spicy - Sold, #639 Black Mica
Because I get the downpipe castings made in China I'm constantly getting Chinese suppliers contacting me and trying to get me to buy things like LED lighting or miscellaneous car parts. Today I was contacted by a company that supplies turbos. I'm not interested in a Chinese v mainstream turbo debate - this thread is not for that. I know the merits and pitfalls of both.

Here's the question: How many would be interested in a t25 or t28? I don't know about pricing yet, but I'm guessing ~$250.

I'd consider it. Actually been looking at what china has to offer for a while now. If I can go through you, I know the 5 bolt flange will be right the 1st time.

i'd consider it if/when mine goes out. Hopefully others will have some experience by then

Sounds like its worth at least getting more exact pricing. I'll post with more info as soon as I have it.

Not to be a Debbie downer, but a turbo is the ONE. thing people shouldn't go "low quality" on. Not to say that these turbo won't be of good quality or what not, but I'd rather have the piece of nibd knowing my turbo won't crap itself and take my motor with it.

most of our crap is made over there anyway so why not? i highly doubt the turbo will go out fast and if it does oh well.

i know when my turbo goes im not payin 1g for a turbo. ebay will be my go to unless pope gots some good prices and package deals

i would be down for this mine has 185k on it now almost time for a new one

They don't currently offer a t28 but I'm working on it, and the t25s they have aren't the exact right specs.

Back