Cheap & Reliable Beater car for sale! Pics LOOK!

hawaiiannights

Contributor
:
2003 Matsuda Familia
SOLD

Hey guys thought i'd post here too in case anybody knows someone who may be interested. (HAWAII PEOPLE ONLY)

I am selling my 1993 Eagle Summit 3-door Hatchback.

This car is actually made by Mitsubishi and has a mitsubishi engine in it.
It still runs very strong and is still a dependable car. The A/C is also VERY cold! The only problem would be for some damage on the passenger side as shown in the picture. You could say the car is like a mini van in some sence. The rear seat folds up so you can carry alot of cargo. Excellent beach car!

1993 Eagle (Mitsubishi) Summit DL
Automatic
134,000 miles
New Battery
Runs good
Cold Cold AC
Tape & Radio deck with detachable face
Tires still very good
Oil recently changed
All tags and registration current and good till end of year
Drivers Side airbag (never deployed)

As you can see its not in perfect condition but it is a reliable car for the price and at least it has a good working AC! I drive the car at least 1 to 2 times a week and even drove it around the island without any problems at all. Because of the folding read seat and sliding side door and large rear hatch this small car can hold alot of cargo.

Asking Only: $800.00 OBO

Car is sold as is. I am also looking to purchase another cheaply priced car so also willing to negotiate a trade + cash, etc.

If interested please email me at: hwnnights@aol.com

Pic of Beater:
eaglesummit.jpg

Last edited:
s*** I was just talking to my friend today at school about me getting a daily driver car for like a grand or something. I might contact you later like next month or something to see if you still have it.

daKiNeP5 said:
s*** I was just talking to my friend today at school about me getting a daily driver car for like a grand or something. I might contact you later like next month or something to see if you still have it.

Shoots, let me know. I have it up on the Hawaii Forums too and one guy is coming to look at it soon.

It doesn't look all that great as you can see but it is reliable and the AC is dayum cold...(COlder then my P5 for some dam reason?)....anyway I just drove it today to Hawaii Kai to play golf so I know its still running well. Let me know..Aloha

daKiNeP5 said:
NOOOOOOO!!! nah j/k I wasn't expecting it to be for sale for long b/c of the really good price.

Hahhaa... yea I was suprised, the guy came to look at it today and bought it right there.

Back