Cheap mazda financing- has it disappeared?

katman

:
vw jetta tdi
Now it is the 1st of the month, I don't see any incentives or financing for the CX5. Is this stuff gone for now or just needs to be updated on Edmunds?

There is a 0.9% Up to 60 months offer, a $500 Mazda Owner Loyalty, and a $750 Mazda Capital Owner appreciation of you finance through the dealer.

Now it is the 1st of the month, I don't see any incentives or financing for the CX5. Is this stuff gone for now or just needs to be updated on Edmunds?

I was told 3 days ago that 0.9% would end 3/31/14.
They sell '15 now with 1.9% APR/per my sales guy.

i wish they would give an incentive for people who pay cash. i never finance cars.

i wish they would give an incentive for people who pay cash. i never finance cars.

Not happening, since they make money on steering people to variance financing scenarios.

But the plus for a cash buyer is not having to waste time filling out a credit application, so things go a bit quicker.

I was told it is 0.9 for the 2014s and 1.9% for the 2015s, if you finance for up to 72 months. If you finance up to 36 months for a 2015, it was 0.9%.

I think carsdirect.com is much better than Edmunds for pricing. They always show all types of incentives (even dealer) and tend to be more up to date.

If you go late the last day of the month with cash they would deal!

yeap. that's what i did when i bought my accord V6 coupe EX-L . got 10% off the sticker. since i owned the car outright, i take my title with me, too.

at this point i'm still waiting for a dealer near me to get on equipped the way i want it. all i want it a white WDT GT with no extra options. you'd think i was aking for the world. found a couple, but they are about 4 hours away...

I think carsdirect.com is much better than Edmunds for pricing. They always show all types of incentives (even dealer) and tend to be more up to date.

i just checked carsdirect. they are $500 more than truecar.

Back