Central Florida Guys/Girls...Do we have a place to meet

I live on the east coast of florida and hardly ever see any p5's or msp and i know there must be at least a few of us around here so let me know!!!

There are all kinds of Mazdas in the Orlando area. As a matter of fact Mazda Palooza is tomorrow at Classic Mazda in Orlando. Check out the meet thread for more info. Come on down and meet some of the peeps. (headbang)

East Colonial (Hwy. 50) and Orange Ave. Mama B's Subs parking lot across from the Fuel Sluts meet Saturdays around 10:00p.m. I'm always their and a lot of Mazdaspeed 3's usually are there also.

Hey guys, name is Rob, I custom make turbo upgrades for all mazda cars. I am cheaper than any business you will find because you will buy direct from me. Most of the companies you deal with contract out to me. You need a repair, rebuild, or upgrade, I am usually the guy then call. I am now offering my services direct to the customer. If you have any questions just let me know.
soliciting business on this forum requires that you first become an authorized vendor - please PM Antoine if this is something you would like to pursue

in the mean time, please be mindful about not crapping on exisiting threads and please hold off on soliciting business until your AV status is approved and you have the blue text under your userid

Back