Central Florida ALL MAZDAS

the car has stock springs, compare the rear to the front in that pic and youll see how much it slammed the rear, and I dont know how much she weighs but ill ask. lol

but all fat chicks aside...it is a nice pic, I just wish I had finished removing the side molding first.

wow i didnt even notice u took off the side molding. looks cleaner, how long did that take?

I did the whole right side and the very front piece on the left, it took no more than 2 hours to get it all off. The rear ones were on with some different kinda stuff and was a pain to get off. Came out nice though, and hopefully ill have the other side off before the next meet.

nice job john, still cant believe the fat chick thing, first a lezzie then a fattie, whats next? a dyke? bring the hottest girl u find and say your taking her to pick up lottery winnings.

lol, well I ask the blue mazda girl and she was like..."so what do yall do over there?" and I said just hang out and meet some new people that drive cars better than yours, lol. She still might show up, but I dunno. Well first it was two lezzies, then a fat chick and her sister, and now its hopefully gonna be two hot ass chicks who think im rich! lol, I can only hope so...

lol, Dude, I promise my car usually isnt that low in the back, lol, im gonna go look for a good side pic with no fat chicks in my car.

lol, I got class in the morning too, go jump in a cold pool or something, it will help ur fever, later dude!

Ok, here we go...next meet!

December 3rd
9am @ Publix on Hwy 50 just west of OSW

If you dont want to be there this early you can just show up anytime durring the day at the track, its $10 to get in or $15 to race.

Orlando Speed World Dragway is located East of Orlando on Highway 50 (Colonial Drive), 20 miles East of I-4 and 15 miles West of I-95.

19442 East Colonial Drive (Hwy 50)
Orlando, Florida 32820

1. Jeg0024
2. Freshrubber
3. P52ENVY
4. Redd78
5. LC

Lets fill this up people!!!

Last edited:
Yeah, I was gonna put it on my car because I want one that fits right but if you need it...bring some money! lol, hopefully I will get it tomorrow.

how much? i like how he never told me, i just never got back to him, since i was sick

Well I paid $40, plus alittle to send the money order. I think im gonna put it on my car but if you need it well then you need it, but I wanna see if it even fixes the problems I have anyways, hopefully it does.

Back